Our Veterinarian in LongvieW
Exceptional Service, Exceptional Veterinary Care
We add a personal touch to veterinary treatment and care with a dedicated veterinarian and staff who takes pride in personally knowing our patients and their people. Always accommodating, we’re happy to see your pet anytime that’s convenient. Our state-of-the-art animal hospital and staff are equipped to perform routine services, such as vaccinations and spay and neuter procedures, to advanced pain management for joint issues and arthritis. Services we’re proud to provide for Longview, Pine Tree, and Spring Hill communities:
- Bair Hugger technology keeps pets warm throughout soft-tissue surgery.
- Dental services prevent and treat gum disease and other painful oral concerns.
- Wellness care extends your pet’s life and prevents larger medical issues.
- Dermatology controls pet allergies and bacterial or fungal infections.
- Extended and short-term boarding catering to the needs of both cats and dogs.
Experienced Animal Hospital History and Advanced Capabilities
Adding to the longtime animal hospital history and community roots of Taylor Veterinary Clinic, our new owner and practicing veterinarian Nick McClimon brings with him over 14 years of service. Initially, the selfless, kind people who make it a priority to look over their pet’s health is what drew Dr. McClimon to the veterinary field. Now, he's pleased to serve as Longview’s neighborhood vet. Our animal hospital is dedicated to providing the most advanced treatment, care, and best practices for pet families. You’ll be happy you visited and your pet will thank you.